Solvent-resistant and easy to use
Processing Plates faciliate the histopathological processing of cells cultivated or exposed on Falcon® and Transwell® inserts. Usually these plates are used for fi xation and dehydration of biological material, in this case cell cultures.
The CULTEX® Processing Plate consists of solvent-resistant plastic material and is distinguished by practical details. The plate houses, for example, 12 positions for inserts with a growth area of 1 cm², which can be fi lled with diff erent solvents during histological preparation. The plate can be covered by a metal top plate, off ering the possibility to label the diff erent positions of the inserts.
- Plate for the histopathological processing of cell culture
- For use in fi xation and dehydration
- Dimensions: 85.5 x 127.5 x 22.8 mm
- Preparation for analytical procedures
- Preparation of cell culture inserts for histopathology
- Regulatory bodies
- Pharmaceutical, chemical and tobacco industry
- Contract research laboratories
- Solvent resistant material
- 12 positions (cell culture inserts: 12 mm)
- Metal cover plate
- Possibility to label the diff erent insert positions
Currently there are no publications available. Please check back soon.